|MSRP + TAX & FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
Heavy Duty Pneumatic Combination Tool for Steel Strapping
The Fromm A483 is a heavy duty pneumatic powered banding tool that uses a “lasso” type loop to strap bundles and packages down. This tool uses pusher/overlap/closed type seals to make the loop. The tool uses a feedwheel to pull the banding tight. This tool also uses 2 sets of notchers to crimp the seal. The A483 is widely considered to be one of the most rugged pusher tools around. This monster tool has an outstanding record of performance in steel and non ferrous industries. The Fromm A483 is an easy to use, heavy duty combination tool for 1 1/4″ applications.
Strapping qualities: Uniflex and Ultraflex max. 1100 N/mm2 / 160’000 psi
Widths = 25.0 and 32.0 mm / 1 and 1 ¼”
Thicknesses = 0.80 – 1.00 mm / .031-.040”
18.0 kg / 39.7 lbs without suspension
19.5 kg / 43.0 lbs with suspension
Average seal strength: up to 75%
Type of seal: Overlap seals, see chart
Strap Tension: The tool is available for two different stages for strap tension, see charts
One button version = automatic
Two button version = semi automatic
Suspensions (Optional): Universal suspension bracket is available separately for purchase, see below for details
- The most rugged pusher type strapping tool of its kind for continuous and shift operations demanding a high working reliability
- High performance machine with an outstanding record of performance in the steel and non ferrous industries
- The perfect double notch upcut seal joint is accomplished in one operation
- Inserting of the strap into the tools is easy since the feed wheel is lifted pneumatically and no operator effort is required
- Four different suspension brackets are available thus allowing the tool to be mounted in any possible suspension position
A48.3401 Suspension bracket normal.
A48.3406 Suspension bracket front.
A48.3413 Suspension bracket lateral.
A48.3419 Suspension bracket universal with integrated air supply.
The most rugged pusher type strapping tool of its kind for continuous and shift
operations demanding a high working reliability